COEX, one of the largest convention and exhibition centers in South Korea, has provided a global exchange platform through exhibitions and international conferences.
With a total of 36,007m2 of exhibition space, a floor area of 460,000m2, 54 meeting rooms and office space equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, the COEX has become the MICE business hub of Asia and the greatest exhibition venue for global business.
|Venue||COEX Seoul (Convention & Exhibition Center)|
|Address||513, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06164, Korea|
For more information on Coex MICE Cluster, please click here.
"myCoex" offers a wide range of mobile services such as information on major facilities, exhibitions, conventions, and airport limousine bus service. It also offers various guiding services based on real-time indoor navigation, augmented reality, and QR code.
iPhone(3G or higher), New iPod Touch(iOS 4.0 or higher), Android Phone(OS 2.1 or higher)
*Wi-Fi based real-time indoor navigation is only provided on Android phones.
- Location Search: Wi-Fi based real-time indoor navigation
- Amenity Search: Information on facilities such as restrooms, hospitals, information desk
- Finding Your Way with QR Code: QR Code based pathfinding service
- Visited Places: Register frequently visited venues
- Today's Exhibition: Detailed information on exhibitions and conventions held in Coex
- My Parking Location: Search and record parking location
- City Airport Information: Limousine Bus and flight schedules, information on Seoul's traffic
- How to Get to Coex: Ways to get to Coex through various transportation modes
Search with the keyword 'Coex' in Apple App Store, Google Android Market or SK Telecom Tstore for downloading and installation (free of charge).